CULCHA FEST IS INCLUSIVE OF ALL!
FESTIVAL DATE AND TIME
AUG 22nd 2020
Guyana, South America
Volunteers will be given FREE FULL ACCESS passes to CULCHA Fest. To volunteer click here. Must be 18 or over with valid ID to participate.
\\ SET TIMES
Yes and it will be delicious!
Yes, there will ONLY be plant-based options.
None, you are responsible for your belongings.
\\ RE-ENTRY POLICY
All exits are final!
All ticket sales are final!
\\ TICKET AVAILABILITY ON SITE
Check out our ticketing page for a full list of ticket options.
Festival participants will receive a CULCHA-band upon entry.
\\ ENTRY & SECURITY
Only valid (non-expired) government-issued photo IDs will be accepted for proof of purchase to enter. Festival security will search all persons and bags prior to entry. Please review the prohibited items list if you aren’t sure whether or not you can bring something.
\\ ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
No rain checks here.
\\ THESE ITEMS ARE ALLOWED
– Small purses and clear bags
– One recyclable container for water (not two, or three, or four, or any number above one)
\\ THESE ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED
– Weapons (guns, knives, or any weapons)
– Large backpacks, book bags or non-transparent bags over hand size (any bag that is not clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC and over 12”x6”x12” in size will not be allowed)
– Food and drink (other than a single recyclable water container)
– Illegal substances of any kind
– Umbrellas (rain or beach)
– Coolers or picnic baskets
– Lawn chairs
– Pets (service dogs will be permitted)
– Scooters or personalized motorized vehicles (that includes hover boards)
– Detachable lens cameras
– Audio recording equipment
– Video recording equipment
– Remote controlled vehicles or aircraft, including drones
– No unauthorized vendors will be permitted
– No solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.